Creativity Undefined’s growing and we’re looking to bring on like-minded people who are as passionate and enthusiastic about the indie community as us!
Here are our current vacancies:
Love keeping things organized? Enjoy communicating with a team and know how to keep things flowing smoothy? Then you’ll fit right in!
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Filter, answer and redirect messages and enquiries that come through our inbox
- Keep a detailed, updated schedule of everything that’s going on internally at Creativty Undefined and externally, such as upcoming events
- Coordinate with the team to ensure things are on track and submitted within deadlines set
- Take minutes as required
Volunteer Staff Writer
Enjoy connecting with people and writing about everything? Have sharp observational skills and a nose for stories?
Our wordsmith should be able to:
- Search and connect with relevant indie creators that can be showcased in our two series: Creator Spotlight (monthly interview series) and Prose & Lore (our poetry series)
- Write up interviews and acquire any relative materials (photos, videos, etc.)
- Write weekly articles for our news roundup Inside Indie as well as other topics, such as reviews and anything that could be interesting for the indie community
- Create social media written content in a way that’s funny/catchy yet friendly and informative
- Have strong communication skills and able to deliver within deadlines set
Volunteer Graphic Designer
Love creating eye-catching visuals that stand out from the crowd? Do you get a kick out of coming up with new styles or concepts?
We want someone who:
- Knows the latest social media visual trends
- Understands the requirements for different social media visuals based on topic, platform, and feature
- Is pro-active in coming up with design ideas or concepts that can be explored on Creativity Undefined‘s Instagram and Facebook (coming soon) accounts / social media topics
- Has experience in software such as Photoshop and similar design programmes as well as Canva
Think you’d be a good fit? Contact us now!